This package is available from May to September
Special Mansoon Package 2016 Operated By Ship From Cochin will be open from June onwards. Fore more details mail to email@example.com
This package is desgigned to reach Lakshadweep island during the period of July to Sepetmeber 2015.We are designed package for Minocoy,Kadmat and Kavaratti.This package includes
1. Ship transfer from Cochin to island and back to cochin
2. All Three time meals (Breakfast,lunch,dinner) with morning and evening tea/coffee
3. Stay in the island in A/C beach villas
4. Enrty permit and heritage fee
5. Doccumentation and processing charges
6. Welcome drink on arrival
7. Pickup drop from the ship to the resort and back to the ship on arrival and departure
8. Our personel assitance
9. All Govt. applicable taxes
The Minicoy Island is the southern-most island of Lakshadweep, situated at a distance of 398 km (215 nautical miles) south-west of Kochi between 8 ° 15' and 8 ° 20' N latitude and 73 ° 01' and 73 ° OS' E longitude, having an area of 4.80 sq km. This island lies near the 9 0 Channel, which is one of the busiest shipping routes and is about 130 km from the northern-most island of Maldives.
KAVARATTI ISLAND STAY
The Kavaratti Island is the headquarters of the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. This island is at a distance of 404 km (218 nautical miles) from Kochi and is located between Agatti Island on the west and Andrott Island on the east. It lies between 10o 32' and 10o 35' N latitude and 72o 35' and 72o 40' E longitude, having an area of 4.22 sq km. Maximum length of the island is 5.8 km and width is 1.6 km.
The Kadmat Island is long and narrow. It is only 0.57 km wide at the broadest point having maximum length of 11 km. It lies between 11 ° 10' and 11 ° 16' N latitude and 72 ° 45' and 72 ° 48' E longitude, having an area of 3.20 sq km. This island is at a distance of 407 km (220 nautical mil from Kochi and located between Amini Island in the south and Chetlat Island in the north.
Schdule to Kadamat Island will publish soon
Agatti Island Monsoon Resort Package by Ship
Agatti Island is a 5.6 km long island, situated on a coral atoll in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India. It is located about 459 km (285 mi) off Kochi in the mainland and 7 km to the southwest of Bangaram, the only Airport is located in Agatty and regular air connectivity from Kochin and back operated by Air-India. Agatti is 531 km away from Kollam(Quilon) and 529 km away from Kollam Port. Kavaratti, the closest inhabited island, lies 54 km to the SE and the uninhabited Suheli Par atoll 76 km to the south. The small island of Kalpati is located at the southern end on the same reef.
- Consumption of liquor is prohibited in Lakshadweep.
- Program / Schedule of ship is liable to be changed / cancelled without prior notice. Ships are operated by Lakshadweep Administration. In case of a change in the ship schedule liability of Lakshadweep tourism is restricted to transporting the tourists back to Cochin by immediate available conveyance of the ship only.
- Tourists availing LTC may collect LTC certificate room Manager on board at the time of return journey or from our Kochi office on return. Transport and tour change bifurcation is given in the tariff chart.
- Service tax applicable as per the prevailing Govt. Tax rate.